Bright Health insurance plans
In 2017, just in time for the new plan year, Bright Health will be joining the Colorado health insurance market. While new, Bright Health has an experienced leadership that understands healthcare, and is excited to provide affordable insurance to Colorado residents.
Centura Health partnership
When Bright Health is available, customers will be able to enjoy numerous benefits that come from Bright’s exclusive care-provider partnership with Centura Health’s Colorado Health Neighborhoods, like lower premiums and affordable care. CHN is led by physicians, so you can be confident that you’re receiving the highest quality of care.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in Bright Health and want to stay updated when it becomes available for the 2017 health plan year, please talk to a ColoHealth rep by calling 800-913-6381. We can help clarify what Bright Health’s goals are, as well as answer any questions you have about health plans in general.
COLORADO HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
COLORADO HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance