Denver Health Elevate ACA-Qualified Health Plans
Elevate Silver Plans
Elevate’s plans give you several options within its basic or expanded Silver plans. These plans are a good option if you qualify for additional cost-sharing subsidy to help pay for copays and coinsurance (for incomes 250 percent below the poverty level).
Basic Silver plans have less-expensive premiums and include access to all Denver Health network providers and facilities; expanded Silver plans include further access to Children’s Hospital Colorado and University of Colorado hospital providers.
Silver Basic Plans
Silver Expanded Plans
Elevate Gold Plans
Like their Silver plans, Elevate Gold plans are available in both basic and expanded networks to suit your provider needs and your budget. The expanded plans give you access to providers and hospitals within Children’s Hospital of Colorado and University of Colorado hospital and provider networks.
We’re Here to Help!
ColoHealth Personal Benefits Managers are backed by 25 years of health insurance expertise and can help you find the plan that’s right for you! We keep it simple and easy to understand with a quick phone call to 800-913-6381 or with our instant quote system.
COLORADO HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
COLORADO HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance